11-minute essay

1: We don’t all see things the same way.  We can’t see the same thing the same way and flavor them of feel it.

2:In the movie Captain America Civil War Iron Man and him got on a fight cause they saw things different ways.

3: In the book Ms. Todd is odd there is boy called A.J. and the a girl called Andrea and they hate each other and they bully each other.

4: Rosa Parks is a African American and all the African Americans were treated badly and the she got arrested and all of the African American people supported her.

5: I wonder how it will feel see the things the same way as other people??

3 thoughts on “11-minute essay”

1. I really liked how you chose some wonderful examples from your heart map. You chose a great and powerful historic example. You might want to add a little more and tie it into seeing thing differently. Great job!

2. I think it is possible to see other people’s point of view. I think it is very important to consider other people’s way of thinking. That way you can share yours. When you share yours and the other people feel as if they are heard, people can get along and learn from each other. That is my thought on the subject.